As the Operations Project Coordinator your job is to administer and maintain the Project Management software (WAVE),making sure the data contained in each project is accurate and as up to date as possible. The role is supported by other team members in the Project Management Office (PMO) function and the wider organisation. WAVE is a critical aspect of operational infrastructure and the benefits of the system being kept current and accurate are business critical.
The team is expanding to support the company’s growth, and the Operations Project Coordinator role complements and strengthens the PMO structure.
Logging, planning, scheduling and maintaining projects is central to the role but opportunities to develop project management skills and external client facing communication are readily available for an eager candidate, managing the full project lifecycle.
· Planned and reactive project scheduling within the system
· General Project Management system maintenance and administration
· Support the Business Development team with creation of essential Client documents; identification and scheduling of proposed project dates
· Support the Finance team with reliability of business-critical financial milestones
· Report building and scheduling as required by the Senior Management Team
· Peer to peer training
· On going development and configuration of the platform
· Develop guidance notes to enable companywide knowledge sharing
· Other duties as reasonably required
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
· Organised, conscientious with a positive drive
· Excellent internal and external communication skills
· A quick learner, willing to get into the detail and learn new skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Flexibility and ability to multi-task
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Team player able to collaborate and support other team members.
· Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
Qualifications and previous experience:
· Good general standard of education (minimum to GCSE standard or equivalent)
· 1-2 years prior experience in an administrative, project management or scientific role
· Experience in a technical and/or scientific work environment an advantage
Scymaris Ltd is based at the Brixham Laboratory site located in Devon, England where specialised laboratory services have been provided for over 65 years. We provide high quality aquatic(marine and freshwater) ecotoxicology, environmental fate and analytical chemistry services to the global pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries. Our goal is to help our clients understand the lifecycle of chemicals in our environment and the impact this has on the ecosystem.
How to apply:
Please apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Anna Collinge.